Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Invest in Yourself !!
Equip yourself with the tools that would help you solve problems, and reduce defects, quickly and effectively. Get ahead of your competition with our training & certification.
The Six Sigma program is not just about learning DMAIC methodology. Importantly, it is about scientific decision making techniques which are extremely useful even if you are not doing a Six Sigma project.
Get on your path to SSYB Certification!!!
ASK Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification program allows employees to possess a more profound understanding of process improvement via process management introduction. Participants also become familiar with the fundamental tools associated with Six Sigma. The goal of the Yellow Belt training is to give participants the necessary tools required in order to become a valuable player within a company’s larger goals and objectives. This specific training provides you with comprehension of the fundamental methodologies utilised for Six Sigma. The Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification course covers a few of the basic improvement procedures and their necessary metrics. Yellow belt can become a team member for an individual project or multiple projects. Course Agenda for Yellow Belt Training programme follows ASQ Book Of Knowledge.
Possible Candidates for a Yellow Belt :
- Employees who work for an organisation with a Six Sigma focus
- Managers who may potentially want to apply Six Sigma methodology
- Leaders who see the importance of quality improvement
- Management and Engineering students
- Anyone who wishes to learn the fundamentals of Six Sigma methodology and best practices
Sign up for Our Yellow Belt Course
- Online training
- Self-paced training
- Downloadable course material
- Online test for certification
- Hard copy of certificate from ASK Consulting & Training Services
- Life time validity for certificate
- Internationally recognised certificate
What is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma is a combination of two powerful process improvement methods: Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean Six Sigma decreases your organization’s costs by:
- Removing “Waste” from a process. Waste is any activity within a process that isn’t required to manufacture a product or provide a service that is up to specification.
- Solving problems caused by a process. Problems are defects in a product or service that cost your organisation money
What are the benefits of using Lean Six Sigma?
Organizations face rising costs and increasing competition every day. Lean Six Sigma allows you to combat these problems and grow your business the following ways:
- Increases Profit
- Decreases Costs
- Improves Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Helps Develop People/Employees