Coaching Skills Lab for Managers
The one and a half day workshop is designed for leaders and managers at all levels who are interested in creating a culture of self-motivation and growth in their teams.
It builds on the quality conversations and feedback models.
This practical training session helps to build confidence in incorporating coaching approach as a valuable skill in a range of management situations and how coaching skills can be embedded in everyday conversations to engage with people on a deeper level.
It will review the principles, skills and models of coaching, including the GROW model, and introduce a team coaching approach, and will give opportunities to practice coaching skills to build empowering conversations.
Who should attend
This workshop is open to anyone in a leadership and management role who wants to enhance their ability to use coaching skills as part of their leadership approach to managing and leading staff.
- When, where and how coaching can be used to lead and develop people and teams effectively
- Review of coaching techniques, skills and mind-set
- Coaching practice – focus on listening, questioning and presence
- Emotional intelligence and coaching
- Review of GROW and practical exercise in triads
Hire Right - Interview Skills Lab
The success of any organization starts with its people. That is why hiring right is critical to any business. In contrast, hiring the wrong people is costly.
By how much? According to a study, it’s as much as Rs. 2,00,000 for every wrong person hired! (Here is an Infographic for the cost of hiring wrong)
Select the right candidates for the job through better interviews. Ask better questions and ensure better alignment of candidates with the competencies needed.
Get the best people with our interactive workshop, Hire Right - Interview Skills Lab
- Increase the rate of success in selecting the right candidate for the job
- Improve hiring decisions by conducting behavioral interviews
- Identify and review the behavior traits and competencies needed in the position and align with the interview questions
- Create behavioral questions by following the STAR formula
- Manage interviews by following a logical and time-saving approach
- Follow a structure to make the interview smooth and efficient
- Ask questions that are legally safe
- Practice gathering information by asking probing questions
- Use techniques to build rapport to make candidate comfortable in answering the questions
- Practice skills in listening, note taking, clarifying and paraphrasing
- Read non-verbal behaviors
- Show the right decorum
- Analyze and evaluate the answers of the candidate
- Sell the company’s brand, culture and work environment through interviews
This program is recommended for:
- Hiring Managers
- Team Leaders
- Recruitment and Human Resources Professionals
Feedback Skills Lab
Participants in this short 1.5 days practical workshop are trained in the different types of feedback, through the use of role plays, case studies and exercises, in order to develop the main skills for measuring performance and providing constructive feedback. Moreover, participants acquire a range of practical tools - guides for measuring performance, providing and receiving feedback, and creating development plans. This practical seminar is aimed at all executives in an organization that want to develop their feedback skills.
Confidently giving and receiving feedback is an important interpersonal skill for anyone working as part of a team, and is an especially important skill for those in leadership roles. Giving feedback is vital to coaching others, developing others, and for maximizing team performance. Giving and receiving effective feedback also fosters accountability and respect in the workplace, and can dramatically improve workplace productivity.
Participants in this Facilitator led workshop learn about different types of feedback, what needs to be considered before giving feedback, and what conditions are necessary for giving feedback to be successful to ensure an ongoing and respectful relationship. Participants learn guidelines for planning effective feedback, have the opportunity to discuss instances in the workplace where feedback would be valuable. Opportunities are provided to practice giving and receiving feedback during the session. Participants also learn the fundamentals of receiving feedback to support their ability to gracefully give and receive feedback.